I saw this award making the rounds and now it’s here! Reading the seven facts about the newly awarded versatile blogger was so enjoyable.
I’m so appreciative to three awesome bloggers who nominated Inhouse Mum:
Take the time to visit them, they’re a friendly bunch! Even without leaving a comment for me, I would have come across it from my regular visits to your blogs
Here are my 15 nominations
Finally, 7 things about me
- When I worked for a children’s magazine, I received fan letters from readers for my illustrations. Of course, I answered all several of them!
- I sold my first illustrated book in the first grade for 50 cents at recess. It was ten x 10cm square pages with lead pencil drawings.
- I ran through the Australian Museum in my pyjamas on a weekday. It was for an editorial story.
- I worked in a stationery store and once sold scissors to Akira Isogawa, a well-known Aussie fashion designer. Scissors, typical!
- I met Whitesnake by accident.
- I love dark chocolate.
- When I was in Kindergarten I outsourced my colouring. I drew very well so I had my pick of the best colourers in class. Hence, my colour appreciation only developed in my design course at university.
Versatile Blogger Award rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Select 15 excellent blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.