Inhouse Mum’s first blog award!
This makes me feel all warm fuzzy! It’s always good when your efforts are recognised.
Thank you so much Debbie for awarding my blog!
If you feel your day needs some refreshingly honest and hilarious writing, visit Deb’s blog at A Mom Inspired.
The Liebster Blog Award arrived just at the right moment. After my starting my university course, I was figuring out how my semester workload would divide my time. As much as I love blogging, it was destined for the back burner until semester break. Now I feel very encouraged to continue posting throughout.
Here are five blogs I feel deserve the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you for adding humour and inspiration to my day.
I’m not sure if these blogs have less than 200 followers but it’s always nice to be appreciated, right?
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.